PICOS: A Python Interface for Conic Optimization Solvers¶
Welcome to the documentation of PICOS, a user-friendly python interface to many linear and conic optimization solvers, see more about PICOS in the introduction.
This documentation contains a tutorial and some examples, which should already be enough for a quick start with PICOS. To go deeper, have a look at the picos reference, which provides information on every function of PICOS.
- 27 Aug. 14: Picos 1.0.1 Released
- Major Release with following changes:
- Support for Semidefinite Programming over the complex domain, see here.
- Flow constraints in graphs, cf. this section.
coefargument in the function
picos.tracepow(), in order to represent constraints of the form .
- Improved implementation of several functionalities, in particular the slicing of affine expressions (
__getitem__), the processing of large matrix parameters, and the access to primal optimal variables with CPLEX.
- Nicer documentation.
- 18 May 14: Picos 1.0.1.dev Released
Preliminary release of the 1.0.1 (still a few bugs for complex SDPs).
- 19 Jul. 13: Picos 1.0.0 Released
with Semidefinite Programming Interface for MOSEK 7.0 !!!
Former changes are listed here.
PICOS Documentation contents
- The PICOS Reference
- Change History